Friday, December 4, 2015

Hobo Whiskey - Sad and Smooth OR: Potters Whiskey Plastic Flask

So I'm a little afraid to do this review. I stopped at the corner store and picked up a 3 dollar plastic bottle of whiskey. I may die.

To be fair it WAS on sale. Normally like $6.99. And the bottle IS only 200 ML so it's not like an industrial sized bottle BUT STILL. The bottle says silky smooth but let's be honest. I'm expecting shit.

Anyway here we go.

Potter's Whiskey Special Blend

Cost: $3.00 at the corner store
Alcohol Content: 40%
Color: Ruddy colored.
Method: Neat
Nose: Instant headache. Alcohol and maybe MAYBE a hint of vanilla. The smell makes me a little afraid.
Taste: It doesn't taste too bad. It does burn. Not like some others but it tingles the tongue. If you had a cut in your mouth you would find out. Maybe a slight oak flavor.
Finish: General whiskey taste at the finish.

Notes: This not bad at all. If this is what hobos are drinking I can't say I blame them. It tastes like how you would describe whiskey tasting. They need to work on that smell though.

Score: 80/100. Would be 85 if it didn't smell so intimidating.

No comments:

Post a Comment