Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Dalwhinnie 15

Alright. Round 2. Really hoping the taste of honey from the last one doesn't tarnish this one.

Cost: 20 for the dram from the club.
Alcohol Content: I did finally find where it says on the test tube. This one is  43%
Method: Neat
Color: Lemon tea.
Nose: Oh god, all I smell is honey. This one doesn't smell like pee though, which is always nice.
Taste: Tastes sweet. Kind of fruity. Maybe a little bit floral. But there's some other flavor I can't describe. Almost has a lactose quality to it.
Finish: Finish is kind of like if you had been around someone smoking a cigarette and drank a fruity scotch. Like the scotch is great but the cigarette smoke is mucking everything up. Maybe some people like that, who knows.
Notes: Meh. I probably wouldn't buy this one either. But it's hard to live up to Abulour and they may have ruined every other scotch for me.
Score: 70/100

No comments:

Post a Comment